SPU ESD Clean Room shoes Work slippers
Country of Origin︰
The electrostatic shoes are made of SPU material, which is a dissipative material. It can effectively release static electricity, and at the same time it forms a complete anti-static system together with anti-static clothing. The finished shoes are overall beautiful and generous, strong, non-slip, with excellent wear resistance (5 times higher than ordinary soles), and more environmentally friendly. It is a high-quality electrostatic shoe that sells well all over the world.
Features: It can derive the static charge of the human body, and the shoes will not precipitate dust, which can more effectively prevent dust and static electricity.
Applications: Electronic appliances, LCD/LCM/LED, semiconductor production, instrumentation, microelectronics, pharmaceuticals, food, etc.
Sole resistance: 10^6-10^9Ω.
Available sizes: 36#-46# (no single size).
1. Anti-static shoes are protective shoes that eliminate the static electricity of the human body and prevent electric shocks below 250V. This product is produced in accordance with the GB4385-1995 standard.
2. It is mainly suitable for all places where there are static electricity hazards (such as petroleum, chemical, coal, printing, rubber, medical, purification, electronics, etc.)
3. Anti-static shoes and conductive shoes should not be worn with insulated woolen thick socks and insulated insoles at the same time. It is forbidden to use anti-static shoes as insulated shoes.
4. The place where anti-static shoes are used should be an anti-static ground, and the place where conductive shoes are used should be a conductive ground to achieve a good anti-static or conductive effect.
5. Anti-static shoes should be used in conjunction with anti-static clothing. Pay attention to the clean, waterproof and moisture-proof products.
6. The resistance test should be carried out within 200 hours during the wearing process. If the resistance is not within the specified range, it cannot be used as anti-static leather shoes. Anti-static shoes require resistance between 100K ohms and 1000M ohms.